Snoop Lion is gearing up to release his highly anticipated reggae debut album Reincarnated, due in stores on April 23rd.
The West Coast rap legend turn reggae star has released the official tracklist and some big names will be helping him pull some big numbers.
The album will feature appearances from the likes of Rita Ora, Drake, Chris Brown, Busta Rhymes, Akon, T.I., Cori B., Mavado, Collie Budz, Mr. Vegas, Popcaan and more.
Snoop Lion’s new documentary Reincarnated is also now out in select theaters across the U.S.
See Reincarnated official tracklisting below:
1. Rebel Way
2. Here Comes the King (Feat. Angela Hunte)
3. Lighters Up (Feat. Mavado & Popcaan)
4. So Long (Feat. Angela Hunte)
5. Get Away (Feat. Angela Hunte)
6. No Guns Allowed (Feat Drake & Cori B)
7. Fruit Juice (Feat. Mr. Vegas)
8. Smoke the Weed (Feat. Collie Budz)
9. Tired of Running (Feat. Akon)
10. The Good Good (Feat. Iza)
11. Torn Apart (Feat. Rita Ora)
12. Ashtrays & Heartbreaks (Feat. Miley Cyrus)
13. Boulevard (Feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore)
14. Remedy (Feat. Busta Rhymes & Chris Brown)
15. La La La
16. Harder Times (Feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore)