Dancehall diva Macka Diamond was reported hospitalized after being poisoned.
Sources close to the “Dye Dye” deejay told Dancehall HipHop that she was possibly poisoned by food and have received treatment.
“Macka doing okay and is thanking all her fans and well wishers for their suppory,” the source said.
“It was a case of food poisoning and she has been treated and recovering,” the source added.
Macka Diamond new music video “Dye Dye” has been climbing the charts since its debut last month.
Hopefully she was not poisoned by some Spicey food.
Get well soon Macka.